You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Edit points dialog bug
257 0
Henrik Larsen 3 years ago
The Edit Points dialog is buggy. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WiVn8zq7UxHJ4FXjDyfuR7Lv15ccmhJb99kK1RlU.png) This dialog dont work for the simplest thing. I have this situation, and when I try to edit the Y value selected above, so the hole gets inside the PAD, I get the error: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dZ0XMZopin4bXa2o3RpMUFNjhariyUUqD5JsDoo3.png) Ok, I understand that, but why are my values being rejected, when I actually try to fix the values so the hole gets inside. Instead I then try to edit the last leg of the polygon to make it a square, but... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9n2Ht5ir2YSxBP4gFQI2eSSNp5avfU09gZ5wTNZH.png) And my values are not reflected in the drawing of polygon. So the value is again rejected and not updated internally. What gives ? One of the basics of UI development, in particular developing dialoges, is that the data in the dialog, should  NOT be tested while editing the values of the dialog. The values in the dialog should be tested when you press OK, and if a problem with the values exist, the dialog should present the problem and remain open. I'm stunned this passed through any testing ! Actually the quality of EasyEDA is getting worse every time i get back to use it. I started using EasyEDA about 3 years ago, and while more nice features have been added, the overall quality has decreased dramatically.
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice