You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Editor Problem
552 10
alftel 5 years ago
I started to see very weird behavior last two days: 1) Already submitted and valid design - when I do open it and switch from top to bottom edit mode without actually changing anything it does mark design as modified and asks to save 2) If I save it (I need it in order to do export or generate gerbers), it completely re-names my nets - for example everything marked as net GND became some bogus $XXXXX 3) Same applies to new design - complete over-writing already saved net names 4) Coordinates X.0000 and Y.0000 become something like X.0234 and Y.0456 or somethi g like that which in turn screws up all alignment(s) So, basically, editor became totally unusable for me, especially today, and probably I screwed existing designs already by saving them as been asked by editor. Am I the only one who sees this problem? Is it any way to switch to older version in order to continue? Cheers, Alex
Comments
alftel 5 years ago
Forgot to tell how it started yesterday (first signs of problem) - old design opened in editor without showing ground vias between top and bottom components, at all. Switching between top and bottom layers edit and back did produce vias visible, but in turned marked this operation a modification and asked to save. If I would know hat it changed net names as well!!!!! Please help or advice what to do now.
alftel 5 years ago
Small addition - logged out from current Firefox session and logged in through Chrome. Message said to switch to new version, which I did. Sad to say that all design that I touched last two days did completely lost all net names - countless hours of work are down to drain - very frustrating. Now I started to wonder if designs that I sent to production yesterday and day before are actually what I think (btw - if they will be not what editor did show, what would be the procedure for refund/re-build)? I need to go from one to the other and check/assign each component net names - the same as starting from scratch. New version is somewhat better, but still some weird stuff with copper area - some ground vias are visible on back side of the board, and some don't, even though gerber viewer shows them correctly. Same issue with first opening of the project - none of the ground vias are shown, switching back-forward between top and bottom views makes then visible, but then again (as before) makes design as "changed" and requires save. Having knowledge what this "save" did to my designs today, I am completely lost now. PLEASE HELP! HOW CAN I SWITCH TO 1 to 2 WEEKS OLD VERSION OF YOUR EDITOR?
alftel 5 years ago
Designs show some alien artefacts that I can't even delete - they look like ones that I already have, but "shifted" position wide, plus they do appear on a back side of the board and original ones are on a top side. I do not know how to recover know - before I realized that there is a problem I opened a few important designs and saved them because tool asked to. Impression is that you guys quietly changes back end of you application and introduced a few critical bugs during data transition/replication/transformation  from one back end to the other. Am I correct?
alftel 5 years ago
I am not sure now if designs that submitted yesterday and day before are actually correct ones with respect to what editor did show vs gerbers produced, and there is no way now to verify - is there any procedure to re-submit before your factory will ship them? Please contact me directly at [alex@alftel.com](mailto:alex@alftel.com) Orders: [Y43-2060703A](javascript:void(0); "Y43-2060703A") [Y44-2060703A](javascript:void(0); "Y43-2060703A")
andyfierman 5 years ago
@alftel, It may be better for you to contact EasyEDA Support directly.
alftel 5 years ago
This is how it looks now when I login and open the project (top): ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YSoC8F1TR28c07KNir5IdvAEBE0ZVVMknnrchfTD.png) and this is when I switch to bottom view:![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/mqwQxmvuuQWGrvTqcMmsvS15R94pqaB2sEwEq7x7.png) at this point project is marked as modified. After moving edit pencil to bottom and then back to top top view looks like this: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vPIxNcDRM42OI4wsDGZ3BjWe7uUErIzSIimcrx4r.png) and bottom: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GIhXMBOAAc1HWCbzYQUYJfkguLIWoce63AW7nzWG.png) Do you see what I meant by vias disappearance? On top of that hour ago I lost completely pads and vias NET signifiers on save. Please advice how to cancel two previous orders and re-submit.
alftel 5 years ago
Hello Andy - which email to use to ask them to act on already submitted orders? Another question - do you guys acknowledge the issue? Is there any way to roll back to one-two weeks old state? I am afraid now to touch any of already submitted designs.
alftel 5 years ago
I am trying to understand how I can now to roll-back designs that I submitted to JLCPCB last two days? Who is taking responsibility for these bugs and recovery?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi 1.I can't repeat the issue: when change the layer, the editor will tell me need to save your design 2.I save and re-open PCB multiple times, I can't repeat the nets changes to $xxxx 3.At now please try to use the browser incognito mode to open the editor, and then recover the PCB histories files via: ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zEb9Xj7R1rxE6x9vQhPsJmIaAn77bD15SJcud9ca.png) and I will contact you via Email.
alftel 5 years ago
It is consistent on my end (different machines, different locations, different browsers, different projects). You have to create a pad with vias (net name GND) on a top layer, then create copper area on a bottom layer, rebuild it, check vias on both sides, save and close. Open again and you will see vias missing until you will switch view forward/backward, which in turn will modify the project without any changes introduced. Everything was working perfectly fine until yesterday. What did you change/introduce in last few days? It is evident that this is a new bug. I already sent video capture to support.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice