You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Error Clearance cannot be less than DRC setting value....??
1965 8
nkcruz 5 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7VGruSJgTmDUhriDBjI3xnTNcbGzkdKJQeSA1Rfk.png)
Comments
nkcruz 5 years ago
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? ... I set the values in DRC, but I can not route my PCI ... I've already created several other PCIs and I've never had this problem ... I appreciate any collaboration. Greetings everyone!
andyfierman 5 years ago
In your screenshot you have a Design Rule called Default with a Clearance of 11.9. In the "General Setting" tab you have a clearance of 12.2. Is that the problem?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Are you setting the "Special Nets", whether if the clearance is less than DRC setting?
nkcruz 5 years ago
@andyfierman @andyfierman I understand what you said ... only the rule is the opposite .... that is, the value can not be lower ... But for some other reason, it does not assume the new values ... and shows as being wrong value ... Right now without touching these values ... I deleted the "Special Nets" and it worked again .... I still do not understand ... Anyway, thank you for your response. hug
nkcruz 5 years ago
@UserSupport It seems to me that it really has something to do with "Special Nets". I think there is a bug ... Thanks for the support.   greetings
UserSupport 5 years ago
The clearance of the "General Option" and "Special Nets", must more than DRC clearance, otherwise you can run the autorouter.
steininet 4 years ago
i switched from mm to mil (canvas Units) and Error was away and autorouter did his job ?!?
andyfierman 4 years ago
This is a known issue due to a rounding error.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice