You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Error in footprint, part C478453
717 10
MikeDB 3 years ago
This is a part I've used direct from the JLCPCB assembled section of the library.  Works ok on the schematic and layout, and the Pick and place .csv says the part has zero rotation which is correct, but when I look at the layout inspection picture (U2 on attached) the part is rotated through 90 degrees.   How do I fix a library part ? ![STM32F730 error.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hjEsojqrYYjOUwgvxipOqjbu0LSTOlXMQCGsnjPd.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Clone and fix it then it submit an error report and hope the original gets fixed so you can remove your clone?
MikeDB 3 years ago
Don't want to risk getting 5 dead boards back.  Checked another board also waiting on a part coming back into stock and using same part number and same problem there. ![STM32F730error2.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/D6ffaYbpEiRDZXWJCzf6JGrEiZAnkMyImDLYNQBe.jpeg)
andyfierman 3 years ago
Submit the error report and contact JLCPCB support directly?
MikeDB 3 years ago
@andyfierman  I though that was what this section was for.  Is there a more direct way ?
MikeDB 3 years ago
Also they may probably say it's LCSC error ?
andyfierman 3 years ago
For symbols and footprints the Report Error option in the Libraries or right-click on a selected symbol of footprint in the relevant Editor is the route to get a symbol of footprint fixed. OTOH, this sort of error crosses over all three of EasyEDA, LCSC and JLCPCB so it's not clear who to contact directly about it. I suggest JLCPCB since its their PCBA service that appear to show an error.
MikeDB 3 years ago
@andyfierman Doesn't seem to be one in libraries or layout editor, but have done it in schematic editor.  Bit worrying that this is a high use part with the symbol being wrong.
MikeDB 3 years ago
Can somebody in LCSC or JLCPCB please respond to this
UserSupport 3 years ago
This part is JLCPCB has a incorrect rotation, EasyEDA footprint rotation is correct. they will fix it
MikeDB 3 years ago
So it is okay to send the design to manufacture and loading ?  Or should I wait until they fix it ?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice