You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Error while importing 3D obj file in Cura
653 6
FabianoRiccardi 3 years ago
Hi, I would try to 3d-print the mechanics of a circuit. So I had exported the 3D model in obj and imported in Cura (v4.8). However it say that the obj file is corrupted. I had tried with different PCBs, but Cura always fails to open them. Does anyone experience the same problem? ![Immagine 2021-02-11 155126.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/CUdt5YNRq7efFPLjefTbZwCogPlFqlFRToBpvyVE.png)
Comments
Miraculix200 3 years ago
I just tried it in Cura 4.8 and got the same error message.
Miraculix200 3 years ago
Importing it into Autodesk Fusion 360 works, but it looks weird. Doesn't have the proper shape. Anyway, from Fusion 360 you can save it as STL for Cura. ![Screen Shot 02-11-21 at 10.22 PM.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rrHEZOsd9lnrYSElyO9einaCwHmy3XWz7kZh5e0R.png)
@Miraculix200 I can confirm that the file is not imported correctly in Fusion 360. The shape in not the same (some holes are missing) and the scale is wrong (Fusion 360 allows to set differents measure units but not mils, and I suppose that EasyEDA exports only mils)
Even Blender seems to have problems to display obj files from EasyEDA...
Therapietechnik 3 years ago
@fabiano.riccardi  The 3D export scale of EasyEDA is not mil but 1% of the Inch. ( mil x 10 ). This is strange.
> 1% of the Inch. ( mil x 10 ). I assumed it was mils since it is "standard". Hence yet another measurement unit
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice