You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Error in DPDT and no voltage in probes
1556 2
ktiwari9 6 years ago
I designed a simple [electronic circuit][1] that can control the motion of 4 DC motors using Raspberry Pi 3. I want to be able to check the voltages across the circuit using multiple voltage probes and similarly probe the current but I am unable to do so owing to the following: 1.) I am using the [MAX471 Voltage current sensor][2] which does not exist in database. I made my own schematic but it complains that there is no package assigned. How do I make a package for this ? 2.) My errors look like this: Circuit: good* no system model for 5a ubec, you can create a model by yourselfuntitled Error on line 3 : stwist stwist_1 stwist_5 prp_33 prp_31 stwist_5 prp_29 sw_stwist off Unable to find definition of model stwist_5 - default assumed unknown parameter (prp_29) Error on line 5 : slinear umd_7 slinear_5 umd_5 umd_10 slinear_5 slinear_6 sw_slinear off Unable to find definition of model slinear_5 - default assumed unknown parameter (slinear_6) Error on line 11 : jp1 nonet nonet nonet nonet 5a ubec Unable to find definition of model nonet - default assumed unknown parameter (ubec) errors/warnings in your design, please fix them if you need errors/warnings in your design, please fix them if you need. Doing analysis at TEMP = 27.000000 and TNOM = 27.000000 Warning: r1: resistance to low, set to 1 mOhm Warning: r2: resistance to low, set to 1 mOhm Warning: r3: resistance to low, set to 1 mOhm Warning: r4: resistance to low, set to 1 mOhm Warning: singular matrix: check nodes umd_7 and umd_7 Note: Starting dynamic gmin stepping Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Warning: singular matrix: check nodes umd_7 and umd_7 Warning: Dynamic gmin stepping failed Note: Starting source stepping Warning: singular matrix: check nodes umd_7 and umd_7 Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful gmin step Note: One successful source step Warning: singular matrix: check nodes umd_7 and umd_7 Warning: singular matrix: check nodes umd_7 and umd_7 Warning: source stepping failed Transient solution failed - Last Node Voltages ------------------ Node Last Voltage Previous Iter ---- ------------ ------------- volprobe1 0 0 stwist_1 0 0 stwist_5 0 0 prp_33 0 0 prp_31 0 0 umd_7 0 0 slinear_5 0 0 umd_5 0 0 umd_10 0 0 r4_1 0 0 r4_2 0 0 r3_1 0 0 r3_2 0 0 r2_1 0 0 r2_2 0 0 r1_1 0 0 nonet 0 0 vbattery#branch 0 0 doAnalyses: iteration limit reached tran simulation(s) aborted Error(parse.c--checkvalid): volprobe1: no such vector. ngspice-26 done The DPDT switches labeled as "twist" and "linear" are for controlling the motor directions which correspond to errors in Line 3 and 5. The last error is in UBEC. 3.) Why do I see all voltages as ZERO ? 4.) In order to probe currents, if I add built-in ammeters, then I get an error stating, system model does not exist. Is this warning to be ignored or is there a way to add this model ? 5.) To run the circuit and get the current and voltage readings I am doing simply Ctrl+R. Is there a script I need to write or is this sufficient ? 6.) I see the voltages per iteration are shown in outputs but is there a way to also print the current through the ammeters (once I re-add) them ? 7.) If I were to convert this to a PCB layout, what should I do for the custom schematic of the MAX471 sensor? There is no pcb layer available for it online. Please advise. [1]: https://easyeda.com/3230056901a94c98b866a0b588de7245/Rusti_V2_0-90b00465f23444e6acf97259f762b5f8 [2]: http://www.uctronics.com/max471-voltage-current-volt-amp-test-sensor-module-for-arduino.html
Comments
ktiwari9 6 years ago
Version 1.1 of the schematic uses UBEC for voltage regulator whilst Version 1.0 uses 4X LM7805 for the same. Other than that, the circuits are identical and so are the errors.
andyfierman 6 years ago
The problem is that you are trying to create a simulation schematic using components that do not have simulation models associated with them. Please see: https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/How_to_find_simulatable_parts_and_run_a_simulation_in_EasyEDA-1YgasK2kC
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice