You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Error with integrated circuit part
1328 5
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
My project involves 3 x CD4069. I am using the parts library part When exporting to PCB I strangely get 6 x 4069 showing. It is as though Pins 14 Vdd and Pin 7 Vcc that requires placement for a functional circuit, then fail to incorporate correctly in each 4069 outline. Rather they cause the program to generate a separate integrated circuit. I am then finding the pcb outline fails to join pins 14 and 7 correctly Should I leave out 14 and 7 out and try to join them following the schematic stage- somewhat counter intuitive I think, but would that work ? Thanks
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Cdrhd1500, Welcome to EasyEDA. Can you post a public - or share privately - an example project that demonstrates this problem? https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/share.htm#Sharing
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
Hi Well I am trying, but I get a further error saying I am trying to post 2 schematics on the one project which appears unrelated because I am not doing that at all, and won't permit me to progress. To see what I am referring to place a 4069 from the library into a schematic window try to connect pins 14 and 7 into one 4069. Then export as a pcb - how many 4069 do you see ? 2 or one ?
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
OK I deleted all projects, I created a new schematic that has just one 4069, the pcb it generated has three 4069's Any clues ?
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
I think I have found the answer. The library assigns a new prefix to Pin 14 and 7 even though that same 4069 is listed in consecutive order Pin 14 and 7 is 4069UBE.1 the first inverter then of the 6 is 4069UBE.2 ..... but low and behold self creates a new integrated circuit assigning a new prefix to the first inverter. It would be clever instead of having to manually place each inverter - and create the error, for the library document to provide all 6 inverters - including the power supply pins. It would be a rare scenario where a designer would use partially a 4069 in fact would be very much cautioned against as each input MUST be connected. 4069's have a habit of self destruction, if inputs are open circuit. So seems like making unnecessary work to have to manually move each integrator, much better to provide the library part as one complete device. So does that sound like a good suggestion ? But for the present members will need to ensure the prefix is adjusted to be the same as the inverter sections for Pins 14 and 7 ie 4069UBE.1
andyfierman 7 years ago
Fixed. Please use the new CD4069UBE symbol and sub-parts: ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] The broken CD4069UBE symbol and sub-parts (the ones immediately above this new one) will be removed shortly. [1]: /editor/20170208/589b200e35d0c.png [2]: /editor/20170208/589b2069250c8.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice