You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Exchange schematic between Projects
1662 2
vicmic 7 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: Take part of schematic and move to another sheet (another project) How would you like the feature to work? 1) capture part of sheet/schematic; 2) Ctrl+C; 3) switch to another project; 4) Ctrl+V. Why is this feature important to you? When I designed a good schematic I want to replicate part of it or entire sheet to another project. But now I need to draw the schematic again. Today I spend an hour or two to figure out how to do this but can't. Thank you. Victor, Riverside, CA
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, We do support this feature, you can copy some things to new schematics, Please make sure, the two schematics must on the same window with diffirent tabs , you can't open new window. You can work as bellow image, test under Chrome, Firefox, Safari ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170308/58bfb1e66d779.png
andyfierman 7 years ago
Note that you must have both tabs open while you do the copy and paste action. If you open a new tab as a Schematic Module then you can copy and paste all or part of a schematic into a new tab and then save it as a Schematic Module for reuse in other designs. Right clicking on a schematic file in a Project in the left hand Navigation window also give the option of cloning the whole file into the same or a new project. Note that the project must already have been created before you try to clone a file into it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice