You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Export BOM is broken on the pro version
563 4
onyx63670 11 months ago
As of 2 days ago, we can no longer export our BOM to lcsc, it fails every time and just opens the page with no data at all! ![Capture d'écran 2023-09-17 154016.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6G0NRA0MVtKRuGLjqMaSHFoqQ2lfzMVbunPA7DAp.png)![Capture d'écran 2023-09-17 154038.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/LRgoFls3bYij0wQMmAZmAu1QpD5mFbE2os2OOV1q.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FrfUpD2fNLS7z9NMUBj37KG9iJYT5v2TVgkNNfzX.png)
Comments
onyx63670 11 months ago
This affects all my sessions on all my PCs, no matter the operating system or web navigator @UserSupport
haidy_easyeda 11 months ago
Hello,  Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.  What is the version number of the professional version you are using? If it is not 2.0.32, please upgrade your system. If updating the system does not solve the problem, can you send some screenshots and your project files to this email address? [haidy@easyeda.com](mailto:haidy@easyeda.com),<span class="size"></span> I look forward to hearing from you!<span class="size"></span> <span class="size"></span>
haidy_easyeda 11 months ago
Hello, we have fixed this problem. I'm really sorry for the trouble. Please try again~~
onyx63670 11 months ago
yes it works now! Thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice