You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Export BOM no longer works
645 9
christianlett 3 years ago
Since switching to version 6.3.53 yesterday I'm no longer able to export BOM files from EasyEDA. Neither the BOM button, nor the menu option work - they just do nothing when clicked. This is frustrating as I'm wanting to place an order ASAP. Using in Chrome 83.0.4103.61 on Windows 10.
Comments
UserSupport 3 years ago
If you reopen editor, does it works?
UserSupport 3 years ago
please send your schematic to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) I will help to check.
johnson.nick675 3 years ago
I'm having this same problem. Export BOM does nothing
UserSupport 3 years ago
@johnson.nick675 reopen the schematic. it will be fixed at next release
And I having this problem (Web-version). Export BOM works **ones after login**. Subsequent attempts fail.
clarification: the function does not work if more than one tab is open
rrakso 3 years ago
@guaho150 I have only one tab opened and it doesn't work also after refresh (with cache clear)
rrakso 3 years ago
EDIT! @guaho150 was right! But it wasn't clear\. You need to have only one \*project\* \(tab\) opened at time\! So when you click on "export BOM" it will use your only one opened project\.
lynxlabeling 3 years ago
Confirmed - bug exists only when more than one project is open. Closing extra projects allows BOM to work again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice