You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Export to PDF - Some No Connect Items are showing up as rather large blue X's.
314 3
jeff.truck 3 years ago
Schematic View: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MRO3WUhf3Ke0WnRqen4x8gyBI1Elvj4DHh0Z7T7E.png) Exported PDF - Same area. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/AUHP9iE1UcYIa87T7DCDvUMrykb2OJ9tJC2dln1t.png)
Comments
UserSupport 3 years ago
Hi Can you export your schematic as EasyEDA file and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)? I tested it is good. Thanks
jeff.truck 3 years ago
I have emailed the json file to the address you supplied. I'd like to add further, that I have: 1) Removed the X's on three more circuits. 2) Saved schematic 3) Closed Schematic 4) opened schematic 5) Added X's back to the the three circuits affected in #1 above. 6) Saved schematic 7) closed schematic 8) opened schematic 9) exported to pdf. Those three connections now show the same effect: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TuD24hVxWvEhPl9iRNEwyrd7CMnIaYYBeIa2oHXR.png)
jeff.truck 3 years ago
Notice, on the same schematic, this IC as to how it appears on the PDF: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TGxs0NxGpE3dRHHGDYOC6BORhctTGzqSlgzNwpT7.png) Notice above how on pin 12, it's a blue X,  on pin 11, it's a green X.   I can assure you that in the schematic view itself, they are both green: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Jv6UgaqrheOd1MyZB11p4XWOcLnw7A32fRamhDV3.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice