You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Exporting schematic converts all Text to caps
807 5
physwap 8 years ago
Hi, I am exporting a few simple schematics I've made using easyeda. But all text not in caps keeps getting turned into caps. How do I avoid this Swapnil
Comments
support 8 years ago
Hi, Can you give me an image to show the problem, I can't understand your question
physwap 8 years ago
Ok attaching the two jpegs. The error is boxed in light blue color![enter image description here][1] The first image is schematic as made in Easyeda The second image is the pdf I get after I export it ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20160404/57015a7895808.jpg [2]: /editor/20160404/57015a9716ad4.jpg Swapnil
andyfierman 8 years ago
Does the same text convert from lower to upper case if you save the schematic, close it and then reopen it in the editor (before you do any PDF export)?
physwap 8 years ago
Yes it does convert from lower to upper case when I did what you asked Swapnil
andyfierman 8 years ago
This is normal behaviour for EasyEDA. The underlying reason is that for simulations, SPICE is not case sensitive and EasyEDA has chosen to convert all text in devices such as voltage and current sources to upper case. If this is a problem for you, because it is not a Bug, please post this issue as a Feature Request.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice