You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Failed saving a particular project
466 8
fedy0 4 years ago
I have been working with EasyEDA on a particular private project. After several hours of work, tried saving but it keep popping up the following "Network error! Please check your network and try again" I tried editing and saving other projects,  they saved successfully but that particular one keeps failing to save. I had to restart my PC (losing at least 4 hours of work) and tried again but the project fails to save The project in question is private. Is there a limit to private projects? Please help me fix this. I need it urgently. Thanks in advance
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Please export your file as EasyEAD format and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) We will help to check Thanks
andyfierman 4 years ago
In my experience this is usually caused by an illegal character probably in a net name or maybe a prefix. I have often seen this happen when trying to posting replies to forum posts in Russian. :)
fedy0 4 years ago
Firstly, I exported as @UserSupport directed and tried sending it to support@easyeda.com; **it kept failing to upload (a file just less than 900KB) for me to send the email**. This made me to **start afresh** (very unfair). At the start till the mid-point of the PCB design everything was saving until it suddenly stopped saving again like before. **What do I do?** I think there is something **seriously and fundamentally wrong** with easyEDA source file JSON format and delimiters or the backup/save system. I use and only speak english. Infact my PC Keyboard is QWERTY. So, whatever that foreign character (as @andyfierman metioned) may be, it better go back, let me finish this project cos I'm currently demotivated.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@fedy0, Can you make your project public and share it?
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi 1\. Check the prefix and name\, if have special charaters\. 2\. Check your Design Rule name\, if have special charaters\. it can not have charater "\." \(dot\) if has dot, please modify it . and you can compress json and try to send us again. Thanks
andyfierman 4 years ago
@fedy0, Can you add me to your team to share the project privately with me to see if I can spot the problem with it?
fedy0 4 years ago
@andyfierman and @UserSupport, I have been able to save the project. How? I had to occasionally click save as I progressively design hoping that it will somehow save. Later that evening it suddenly started saving. This has occurred twice and I fixed it by patiently waiting on a click that will make the save. **I believe this is enough pointer to the bug and where to fix it**. Please not that this has nothing to do with my network as I could access other sites with ease. Nevertheless, thank you very much for your prompt responses.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi It has been over 3 days, we still didn't get your file ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6Nj6NHm4hwKs42QqK7ue9YYAebWuUvqEFNXv0U0B.png) **"I believe this is enough pointer to the bug and where to fix it**." your description can not help us to locate the root cause, we can not reproduce it without your file.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice