You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Footprint Manager broken: Workspace components does not link.
779 8
koosjr 4 years ago
Quite a problem all of a sudden. I see that with cutom PCB Libs and SCH Libs, there was a rename from "personal" to "workspace" This morming, I found it impossible to link a new package to a component from my custom PCB libs. It does show the components, but when I click Update, it does not want to update. However, Update does work with all of the other categories. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nFHRzwbVaC0Jnc1FNCeoKgvhDcuNocorAQQxMheL.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yHbqrFnThQ929KdSEmUo3ocfjJQ0tKLLbssmoxlX.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
please make sure you have selected a part at left side, it works good at my side. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yWK1EIc49nSahyhTxBDVtHg9BFUvmpHIe034p5QF.png)
koosjr 4 years ago
Thanks, it works, but.... I t never worked that way before. One never had to specifically select the part on the LH side. This is the kind of things where you should not change the behaviour of the software. It is confusing.
koosjr 4 years ago
Always before, if you clicked on the component in the editor, the component was selected. Not it is not the case anymore. This should be rectified please.
MikeDB 4 years ago
Agree it has changed, and like koosjr I think it was better before
nickcresswell 4 years ago
Having the same issue - suddenly it's like all my circuit diagrams are locked Agree with koosjr and MikeDB - this behavior is highly confusing and frustrating
koosjr 4 years ago
UserSupport, Could you please have a look at this? This is confusing behavior. If it is a bug, correct it, if it was a deliberate change, then what were you thinking?
UserSupport 4 years ago
@koosjr It will be fixed at next release in this week
koosjr 4 years ago
@UserSupport , Thanks a lot!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice