You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Found issues in the online editor
253 1
mcgiwer 1 year ago
Hello. I wanted to share with the staff the information of issues that I experience with the online editor. 1. blocking itself scrolling - when I click the right mouse button (_RMB_) to scroll the place of the interest and letting the button go, the scroll mode doesn't turn itself off untill pressing either the ESC key or the RMB again 2. in some elements the connection point is shifted from the place where it should be 3. Not correctly translated interface - when choosing an non-english language, in some places appear asian (probably chinesee or japan) characters 4. wire issues: * it's oftenly "forgeting" the connection to the element (like for example network port) * sometimes misplaces itself while shifting * there are created multiple, not removable "points" intside of the wire 5. BOM: * it allow to assign only the LCSC parts an none other ones (not every one lives is the USA and shifting parts from there to (for example: EU) may become oftenly too expensive * by some parts, dur the method of presentation of parts in the explorer (while assigning the parts details) difficult to find the needed one * while assigning a part and expanding (as example) the resistors, the number of sub-categories is reduced (some ones are not visible) That's all I had found for now
Comments
daxliniere 1 year ago
I have experienced all of these issues mentioned here. I've noticed the non-removeable points thing also exists for the Copper Area tool in the PCB section, so I'm guessing it exists for all tools that use EE's line library.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice