You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Full screen on Android Chrome
3185 2
ubergeekseven 6 years ago
I just tried to use EasyEDA on my android tablet in chrome. Because you do not need to scroll down in the page, it never removes the navigation bar. This takes up at least 1 inch on my tablet. Chrome on android supports the ability to run web apps in full screen mode if you generate a shortcut on the homescreen. But, the website header must include a bit of code to allow for this. I mostly use the site on a computer, but knowing that I can use it on a tablet makes it great for on the go. If you could add the code needed to support full screen on Android chrome, I would greatly appreciate the work. I am sure that others would as well, and probably did not realize that the site would work at all on mobile. One thing that does not work, and this may depend on the maker of the tablet, is mouse right click. It seems to default as the back button. So, if a tablet/phone is recognized when accessing the site, then a button could be added to the interface to allow for the operations within a right click to display without actually right clicking. This would get rid of the need, if there is any request, to create an android application. The web app would be used anywhere, and with little work to support mobile other than browser differences.
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi That seems Android Google doesn't support full-screen, because of the desktop browser use F11 to set full-screen, the F11 option is the browser feature, the editor can't implement that. we don't have the resource to support mobile or tablet very well at present, sorry.
ubergeekseven 6 years ago
That is ok. Thanks for the response. Hopefully chrome on mobile eventually supports the ability just like the desktop version. I really like this design software and tell everyone to use it when I can.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice