You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Generate Gerber locally
604 3
fedy0 4 years ago
It would be nice if one can save projects and generate Gerber locally (or offline). I make this request because since two days ago till now, I have been battling with saving my project online but easyEDA claims **network error** while there's no such bad network. Even @andyfierman has confirmed this bug (Under Bug report titled: **Failed saving a particular project**) Even though I can continue my design, then export to save in EasyEDA Source files format (which I still argue that that format is error-prone), but once I import to generate Gerber I would be prompted to save online first which for me recently (2 days ago) stopped working. **lease add Gerber generation in offline mode too even if it's for a little paid feature** I'm still very discouraged about the current situation with EasyEDA, its Source file format and Save/Backup system . I hope the design team considers this. Thank you
Comments
dillon 4 years ago
Hi,  Yes, we will provide soon.  maybe this month.   We will allow our users to choose save all your designs at EasyEDA servers , or save all your designs  to your local PC. If save Local PC, you can download Gerber without internet. without EasyEDA server.
fedy0 4 years ago
That would be great and definitely encourage many users of the 3 companies/services
fedy0 4 years ago
That would be great and definitely encourage many users of the 3 companies/services
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice