You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Generated Gerber Corrupt
573 8
adamalfath 3 years ago
I'm using latest Easyeda build (both on client/web) and cannot get exported gerber working with manufacture website. JLC usually showing preview image of the board and automatically determine board size, but now it's just blank. Already tried export it to zip or direct via 'order via JLC' button and it's the same. I'm verifying this with other website/gerber viewer and just showing blank image (or blank 3d view). Old (several days back) exported file from Easyeda working just fine.
Comments
blatv 3 years ago
Bump I am having the same issue. I uploaded it last week and it worked fine. Tonight I made some changes and wanted to upload it but then it stopped working. I tried: Clearing cache, downloading the Gerber and uploading it directly to JLCPCB, and of course direct from the easyeda program and website.
zogster 3 years ago
Same problem here. Gerber files generated since the update are not working on JLCPCB's order system. Also the new version did not import my existing projects, but that's a much smaller problem…
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; The system will restore its functionalities soon and you will be all able to use again safely and normally. We are counting on your understanding :) Thank you.
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@blatv @zogster Hello Again; The issue is fixed now and you are all OK to use our ordering page. We are sorry for this abrupt problem. Thank you for your understanding :)
adamalfath 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport Noted, it's working normal now. Thanks for the support.
blatv 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport Thank you for fixing the issue so soon! Now I can get to ordering!
zogster 3 years ago
Thanks for sorting it out, working for me also
LBradley20 1 year ago
Hello, I am now having this problem, although it worked fine for a different project yesterday! does anyone know how to fix this?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice