You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Gerber file not saving as ZIP
585 6
George4238Turco 2 years ago
When trying to save PCB layout, try to make Gerber. File saves in "FILE" format, not Gerber ZIP file. Gets rejected by JLC board house. Thanks for any help on this.
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VQRYH9gF0D77FwOaEUPPhufJ34GwXzsfydoLAdBd.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QCIKXZeDo6NKcaAN8VVS4BwPsN3yBiCXxt1xhKjb.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/XKaxNbpc3SOq1BBAh7d3G4ekK1KTJ7rIdnTiuIKG.png) \*\*\*\*\*\*\*  ^^^^**^^^^**^^^^   \*\*\*\*\*\*\*
Hi, Thanks, yes, did exactly this. Could be related to wanting a board with no copper. May be getting error due to that. Not saving Gerber correctly. JLC rejects the "File" file format.
andyfierman 2 years ago
I just successfully created a Gerber zip archive of a board with no copper on it. I can't help further unless you can make your project public (or add me to your project so I can see it).
@andyfierman  Hi, Thank you for all your kind help and effort on this issue. We are off to the races. Needed to save the file with a .ZIP extension in the filename. Originally thought the SW was touchy about no copper. Will try to order them now. Key is to have Explorer show as a WinZip formatted file. Stay well. Best, -George
UserSupport 2 years ago
you need to export thie ZIP first and then modfiy the file name, when at the desktop client, if you modify the name and then save the zip, it will lost the ZIP extension
andyfierman 2 years ago
@UserSupport, I think the issue here was that the OP had their file Manager set up so that it did not show the file suffix so: **filename.xxx** was being displayed as: **filename**
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice