You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ground Nets Will Not Connect
1511 8
Ken Costantino 4 years ago
Whenever I run Convert to PBC, after chcking the nets, the ground nets are not connected. Meanwhile, the ground nets are connected in the schematic. Why is that?
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
If you mean that the Design Manager is showing lots of incomplete nets then it's telling you that you have not completed the routing on those nets, not that they are not connected. Without requiring more guesswork and mind reading from people trying to help you, please make your project public and post the url to it here.
No. The grounds are not connecting. There is a bug. I also have a problem with the fabrication file not be being created automatically after DRC check passes. This all started with the recent EasyEDA update. I have contacted support. Last week support said they were working on the fabrication file fix. I haven't heard back about the grounds.
This is the test file for demonstration [https://easyeda.com/kmc212/test](https://easyeda.com/kmc212/test)
andyfierman 4 years ago
I must be missing something here. In your schematic, you have 1 pin connected to net GND (U1 pin3). The other nets are unnamed. The Schematic Design Manager tells you that there are less than 2 connections to the GND net: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/d8Jzy5j42iTBpiDXqhyEBGx9FOoJZSQsu901B6YD.png) In your PCB below I routed all the nets and added a Copper Area assigned to the GND net and then did shift+B to build the copper area. The PCB Design manager shows that all nets are routed: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/wPKhY4qIJWnRHMId2EF7iHJV56WqdZI28ykXsFok.png) Even if I delete the GND Copper Area and refresh the Design Manager, it is still happy: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0M4i3qVkkSmOuIQqk5uzGWHBOgw25WRf0BRqVlxJ.png) I don't see a problem with this.
It does that for all of the schematics I have made since the update last week. Any schematic I had made prior to the update have the grounds connecting okay. There is a bug in the code.
andyfierman 4 years ago
"It does that for all of the schematics I have made since the update last week. " Does what? I can't see what's wrong with your example project. What are you expecting it to do that it used to but does not now do since the update?
All of the schematics since last week have an issue with the grounds connecting. Nothing else. Only grounds. I used EasyEDA online instead. I have managed to get the grounds connected. I needed to press with the wire tool to make a connection several times. It's usually not this difficult. Currently, there are multiple issues with EasyEDA. Hopefully, the team will get these fixed soon.
andyfierman 4 years ago
"All of the schematics since last week have an issue with the grounds connecting." Your Test project does not demonstrate this issue. "I used EasyEDA online instead. I have managed to get the grounds connected." You need to explain your issue in a different way because if I run your Test project in the local V6.3.53 Desktop Client, I get exactly the same results as I posted above from using the online version.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice