You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
HOw we use vis in 4 layer board when inner layer is solid
1144 6
pankaj.verma190 4 years ago
Hello Everyone, I am working on 4 layer board in this I want to connect two component using VIA. and 2nd layer is solid region (GND). I want to know that how we put via to connect two component when 2nd and third layer is solid .
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Just place the via as described in the Tutorial. As long as the via is not on the same net as the copper area, the tool will make clearance around it to pass through the solid copper.
Thanks for reply Hello, I am putting via above solid region. I am connecting two component using via from top to bottom layer and my 2nd layer is solid region. i am putting via above solid region and connect two component. but DRC giving error clearance
Hello, Please see the blow image for more understanding.![error.jpeg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ds8qhyt1IoPKxUA8SCm931PxSIsPEY71wXFgiXrj.png)
UserSupport 4 years ago
Please don't use solid region at inner layer, you can set inner layer as Plane Layer, Plane: When the inner layer type is “Plane”, this layer will be copper pourred, if you want to separate the copper area you can draw the Track or Arc. You can treat this layer is a only has the copper area, but its easy than draw the copper area. The track you routed will generate the clearance when generating the Gerber. The “Plane” usually is using for the Power or Ground copper pour on the inner layer. You can set the net for the plane zone.
Hello, My 2nd layer is ground only but in this circuit i am using 2 diffrent ground for power which is GND and another is RF GND. Similarlly 3rd layer is power layer but power section am using 3 different power 3V3, 4V and 5V. So how we use copper area in this? If am trying to use copper area in inner layer it not showing copper region as shown in top or bottom layer. If i am selecting 2nd layer as plane then we cannot use another ground2.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Set the inner layers as tracking then use the Copper Area tool to create your ground plane areas. See the Tutorial for more information.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice