You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Has anyone had any problem using EASYEAD with MacPro's Touch Pad
2263 8
lieumychuong 8 years ago
Hello, Schematic and PCB editing works fine with mouse but it's weird with Mac's touch pad. Is there any setting to switch to TouchPad mode or any setting on my Mac to make it work? I don't have left-right and middle mouse in Mac. Thanks! Regard, Jeff
Comments
support 8 years ago
I use touch pad sometime. some time you can use double click in thouch pad. and google `right click on mac` zoom in and zoom out in EasyEDA are easy.
lieumychuong 8 years ago
Doesn't work ... it keeps zoom in and zoom out ... I can't grab and pan the view
stevebryson 8 years ago
I can verify the NONE of the right-click techniques described in a google search of "right click on mac" allows me to double-right-click on an easyeda drawing editor. This includes trying two-finger tap, control-clicks, or setting the corner of the trackpad as a right-click (all of which work in other programs). I have been unable to exit drawing modes with my trackpad. I also can't avoid zooming when trying to scroll, but I can live with that. Not being able to exit a drawing mode into select mode is a more serious problem. Previously a double-esc worked to exit drawing modes, but that stopped working for me today.
stevebryson 8 years ago
Correction: exiting drawing mode with double-esc only seems to fail in the PCB editor when in "connect pad to pad" mode.
lieumychuong 8 years ago
Yeah, you can work round by connecting a normal window mouse. :)
hwiguna 7 years ago
@support, I'm also having problem panning in both Schematic and PCB views on my Mac. It only zooms in and out, I cannot move the canvas left/right/up/down. Right-click using two finger tap works fine. It works fine for me under Google Chrome on **Windows 10.** But **NOT on Mac OS X** 10.11.6 using Google Chrome or Safari.
dillon 7 years ago
@Hwiguna , Yes, will fix the Mac OsX zoom in and zoom out, Pan soon. At present, you can use hotkey A Z to zoom, arrow key to move the canvas. If you have three buttons mouse, will better. middle key to pan.
hwiguna 7 years ago
@dillon , good workaround. Not as fast as using the trackpad, but it's fine for now. Thanks Dillon!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice