You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Help with Part Symbol and Pins
410 5
Tony Contrada 6 years ago
I have a simple circuit with an ADXL335 Accelerometer with an SMD package. I got the chip from the Library and placed it in my Schematic along with other components. When I tried to generate the PCB, I got the following error message. I don't know what to do next... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/jp6kGpUQOhOgG6v4oB2i2ERtuyoUgeJVO7VJoehn.png)
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
You have to place both parts of the device into the schematic: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/92fRfZEYRNkRPeLG5egl69SUvuj2At2e3YzDOiWM.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KsJGkXte2WtcPmYvk3tE8Obc890v0OEnHOwk2he5.png) What happened when you clicked the "Check the packages" button (as in the image in your post)?
So when I clicked the "Check Packages" button, it brought up another dialog for pin assignments. They looked ok, but I could not edit them. However, I searched for the same part again and found a different version. I replaced the old one with this new one and it worked fine. I guess, I am having issues with parts that don't seem to work that are in the library. Maybe there needs to be some vetting of parts in the library, or else I don't know how to use the software. It seems frustrating at times when simple things don't seem to work as expected. Thanks...
andyfierman 6 years ago
Frpm my screenshots above, the alternative part you have chosen is almost certainly a user contributed part. Please check both the schematic symbol and the PCB package very carefully!
Sure, I realize that now....Thanks....
UserSupport 6 years ago
Hi That  is because of the LFCSP-16_4X4X05P doesn't have the Pad17, it fixed now, please try again, it should be working. Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice