You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How can I solve overlapping pin name problem
1279 3
노연재 2 years ago
I cannot differenciate pin name due to overlapping How can I solve this problem any idea? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9O578m6V0xyYqLbo48daNCmzQbauTUwm8zmhM7RB.png)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Note the symbol prefixes and names. Select a symbol. **Wiring Tools > Group/Ungroup Symbol...** Then you have 2 options: Select a pin then do **Find Similar Objects...** and then click **Find**; In the right hand panel, select a smaller font size. Or: Move the pins to make room for the names then resize the box to fit the new pin positions; If you do this then you will need to redraw and check the wires. Then: Select the whole symbol and click **Group/Ungroup Symbol...** again; Enter the new prefix as U?, Q? or whatever the original prefix was; Enter the original part name. NOTE: all component information such as Supplier, Supplier name, Manufacturer etc.  will have to be re-entered.
노연재 2 years ago
thanks! andy it works!! but I hope easyeda developer fix this problem.. group/ungroup symbol seems like a hack.
andyfierman 2 years ago
Symbols and Footprints must always he checked before use no matter which library they come from. Error reports should be submitted using the Report Error menu or right-click option.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice