You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How can use user-contributed libraries in EasyEdaPro? Is it possible to use user-contributed libraries from EasyEda cloud (community)?
4008 13
Roman Rizonis 1 year ago
why doesn't EasyedaPro have a tab for using user-contributed libraries?
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
when you search the device, you will see a public type, that is user contibuted class
swich401 1 year ago
Is it possible to access the user contributed libraries of EASYEDA Standard from the Pro version? There are a lot of user-contributed libraries in standard that are not in the pro.
Radu G. 1 year ago
@swich401 I have the same issue,in PRO is no any libraries what i need.
pommie 1 year ago
I have the same issue. I designed some components in standard and now they are not available in pro. ![pro.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WmryxlsKZMRWU4F3VbsjQMzF12YD4fvRz3awiet7.png) Where are they?
Mtiessens 1 year ago
HI all, I have the same issue. I only have a standard/common library. No link to LCSC anymore which is very inconvenient Any solution? Best regards Michel
andyfierman 1 year ago
Here is a screenshot that illustrates what @UserSupport said in their post above: "when you search the device, you will see a public type, that is user contibuted class" ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ObpqGalDIReSMKeaxoSYKVBQhGCdQ16lcIbZfa00.png)
simova2022 10 months ago
I have the same issue, user components created on easyeda standard are not available on easyeda pro. They do not appear as public or anywhere.
ih55t 8 months ago
I see this thread is a few months old. I have started learning the Pro edition, and it looks like it has some great features. However, not being able to import the symbols or footprints from the standard edition is a big issue. I have about 5 years of history in my personal library. The lack of response from EasyEDA tells me it's pretty low on the priority list.
rubenayla 3 months ago
I have the same issue. All the documentation shows the standard editor, but the pro editor is recommended. My custom part does not appear
rubenayla 3 months ago
@ruben.jimenezmejias Ok now it appears, I had to restart the program. Then, Shift+F to place a part, and at the left, where before was "System" and "Project", has appeared a new list with the name I gave it, that contains my custom part.
I follow all comment above,  I cannot see contributed libraries. Only when I open old project.  the contributed part will be show in list.
haidy_easyeda 4 weeks ago
<font _mstmutation="1">@ratthaninw </font>Hello, are you using the Pro or Standard edition, the Standard edition is the only one that has user contributed libraries, whereas the Pro edition is called public libraries.<font _mstmutation="1"></font>
Va&Cob 4 weeks ago
@ratthaninw  I found that the PUBLIC shown in FULL ONLINE mode only.   HALF OFFLINE  or OFFLINE mode won't show PUBLIC Library  ![Screenshot_2.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Va9JuJAIRiMKegOQMEasyVZmHmhDPRjOb80xNlaw.jpeg)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice