You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How can i change size of component schematic downloaded from EElib or LCSC Electronics library?
856 5
oborot 4 years ago
When i fill out pin names i takes all component space and cross each other. How can i change component size to make my pin names not to cross each other. without turning pin names off.!![IMG_20200128_091528.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/AngjqLBeLkvI4NR7m29U5DollfqSa2YZDXiNSUV9.jpeg)![IMG_20200128_091456.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2qQ8LQes26dm68jdetxCUhU8vNcW9jt6rFEqOtGz.jpeg) ![IMG_20200128_091510.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8sGzss5oHNIWfRXbHidOKDHr6xwe2AOfl2AQjXog.jpeg)When i fill out pin names i takes all component space and cross each other. How can i change component size to make my pin names not to cross each other. without turning pin names off.!
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
I assume that your question is concerning a Schematic Symbol that you have created yourself in the Schematic Lib Editor. 1. Open the symbol for editing in the Schematic Lib Editor. 2. Change the font size in the right hand panel in the Schematic Lib Editor.
oborot 4 years ago
No i take it from the LCSC Electronics library or from EELib left panel.
andyfierman 4 years ago
1. Find the part in the Search+F library;  2. Select it;  3. Right-Click > Report Error > Tick relevant boxes and Submit error report.
oborot 4 years ago
All components have such trouble. Even simplest header.
andyfierman 4 years ago
OK. I understand the issue now. Your post on my smartphone was not showing me any pictures. Please change the category of this topic to **Bug Report**.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice