You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How can you edit the TopPasteMaskLayer (Stencil) Layer?
1196 5
Yusef 5 years ago
How can I edit the TopPasteMaskLayer (stencil)? The layer is normally empty in EasyEda, and when Gerber files are generated, all pads not Thru Hole appears in the stencil, but I don’t know how to delete some pads from the stencil, without removing the pads from PCB.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
The stencil only for SMD components, not for through hole. if you want to add a circular or retangular on the toppastemasklayer, you can add a solid region on toppastemasklayer. and move it on the through hole.
Yusef 5 years ago
Thank you but I already know that, I don't need to add anything to the TopPasteMaskLayer, on the contrary, I need to REMOVE pads from the TopPasteMaskLayer, but the layer is empty in EasyEda PCB editor, there is nothing I can delete there, the pads appear on the gerber-viewer, some pads are ok but others I need to remove them from the stencil and don't know how to do it, I don't have any Gerber Editor and dont want those holes in the stencil.
Yusef 5 years ago
Thanks I discover the solution: You can’t use pads because they will generate automatically the same form in the stencil, you must use Solid or Track for the same shape of the pad you had, and then create SolderMask.
Joseph Massimino 5 years ago
When you want to edit any layer, look at the section of layers where it says Top, Bottom, and so on, one is silkscreen layer, and you  select it and edit the silk screen.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@Yusef, "...you must use Solid or Track for the same shape of the pad you had, and then create **Solder**Mask."  Reply" Be careful not to confuse the **Paste** Mask layer with the **Solder** Mask layer. :) @joe.massimino, This is a question about Solder Paste Mask layer not the Silkscreen layer.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice