You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I backup a project to download it?
503 13
pommie 2 years ago
I want to get a project "local" and used the backup command to do this. This is what I see, ![backup.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WuYurwTPTJxXThcloLxMMItewpBbI8ZZWWK8tCaZ.png) It gives me no choice in the active window even though (as can be seen in the background) I have 31 projects!!! How do I download a project to make it local? Mike.
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
[https://docs.easyeda.com/en/FAQ/Client/index.html](https://docs.easyeda.com/en/FAQ/Client/index.html) this feature is for online version, project offline your need to check this link
pommie 2 years ago
This is in the online version. Why else would I need to download a local file!!!!
andyfierman 2 years ago
To download: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/fDFq6fXpoaCZc7LfB3H9Enehw9d0mbo03hr3Huir.png) And to upload: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/wxbwq9kOHN3B2I8xKlwIPeKR2kGB979eiD0I5taM.png)
pommie 2 years ago
And, if you read my post, that is exactly what I did and the above screen shot shows what I saw. Mike.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, Your question was: "How do I download a project to make it local?" referring to the online version: "This is in the online version." by which I assume you mean the web-based client and not the Desktop. My post above answers exactly that question.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@UserSupport, @pommie has found a genuine bug in the Backup Project menu option. The list does not populate when invoked directly from a Project in the left hand panel using the **Projects > Backup Project** menu option but does when using the **Backup Projects** button in the User's Projects page. Please study the video below: ![deepin-screen-recorder_Select area_20210730140420.gif](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/C8Oono5KUwxr3FjTh7dK1EMzyhupIIuSFQk9PShx.gif)
pommie 2 years ago
Finally. I feel like everything I report is seen as a  winge and not to be investigated. Mike.
pommie 2 years ago
BTW, having run a software house in the UK, I know what a genuine bug is. Please treat all of my wingies as genuine bugs. Mike.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, You may know what a bug is when you see one but: 1. as someone with experience of running a software house it would have been helpful to @UserSupport if you could have done a little more to investigate the scope of the behaviour of the bug - as illustrated in my animated gif finding that the big only appears in specific key strokes -  before reporting it;  2. you presented a screenshot,  described what it showed but then went on to ask a different question which was in fact accurately answered;  3. snarky responses to people prepared to give up their time to help you in this and other of your posts with carefully composed, polite posts containing or pointing you to sources of information that you may have either overlooked or misunderstood with earlier readings, especially in what is after all a completely free tool, does little to engender a community spirit or elicit offers of further help.
andyfierman 2 years ago
"And, if you read my post, that is exactly what I did and the above screen shot shows what I saw." Sorry but that can not be not true. Your first screenshot shows the result of trying to **Backup** a project by doing **Project > right-click Backup Project**. Your reply however, appears to be referring to my post showing how to **Download** a project to local storage by doing **Project > right-click Download**.
pommie 2 years ago
> Your first screenshot shows the result of trying to **Backup** a project by doing **Project > right-click Backup Project**. > Your reply however, appears to be referring to my post showing how to **Download** a project to local storage by doing **Project > right-click Download**. What are you talking about? I don't refer to any of your posts!!! And, > snarky responses to people prepared to give up their time to help you in this and other of your posts with carefully composed, polite posts containing or pointing you to sources of information that you may have either overlooked or misunderstood with earlier readings, especially in what is after all a completely free tool, does little to engender a community spirit or elicit offers of further help. Does not help. I'm politely (was) pointing out bugs and most replies seem to be RTFM. Mike.
pommie 2 years ago
Actually, with reference to, > snarky responses to people prepared to give up their time to help you in this and other of your posts with carefully composed, polite posts containing or pointing you to sources of information that you may have either overlooked or misunderstood with earlier readings, especially in what is after all a completely free tool, does little to engender a community spirit or elicit offers of further help. Help me out, where exactly was I "snarky" before the above post? Not happy. Mike.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Click here ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gwc9Sv0AzW2doD0wwIbhFpHmVFIORtZ9CkOslu7y.png) IT is a bug when jump from editor to backup projects will not list projects, need to be fixed
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice