You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I change/update a component footprint in a PCB only design?
403 1
Simon999 2 years ago
Hi I have a laid out a board and have no schematic since it is just a repetition of 3 leds and 2 resistors. There are a lot of them and they are on complex shaped boards. After the prototype was made the client has provided the LED from a different manufacturer that has a different footprint. I therefore just want to change ALL the LEDs from one part and replace them with the new part which is identical except for the SMD footprint. Is there a way of changing ALL the LEDs from one type to another? I also want to change ALL the resistors from 0603 to 0805? Any ideas please??
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
This is just so much easier to do when you have a schematic... I haven't tested this so it may not work but try: Select one then right-click and use Find Similar Objects... Set the criterion for the Footprint name to be Same then click Find. That will highlight all the footprints with the same name. Close the find dialogue box. The right hand panel will show the shared attributes of the instances of the selected footprint. Change the name to the new Footprint. If the Footprints are no longer highlighted, repeat Find Similar Objects ... but with the new Footprint name. In the canvas, do right-click Update.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice