You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I set tags on PCBlibs?
561 7
alan.green 5 years ago
When I save a PCBlib, there is a drop down for tags, but I'm only able to type in one tag. I'd like to add more than one tag. What am I doing wrong?
Comments
dillon 5 years ago
Try to type space between tags
andyfierman 5 years ago
If it's a single text box then I have found that typing the tag name followed by seni-colon then space works: _tag; tag2; tag3; ...tagN_
alan.green 5 years ago
Neither spaces nor semicolons are working for me. If I put in too many terms, I get a "request invalid" error box. Fortunately, I don't have that many pcblib parts - I can always scroll down.
andyfierman 5 years ago
Do a Shift+F search for your PCB lib then select and right-click Modify. You should have access to the Tags box then. Does that help?
alan.green 5 years ago
Yes, that's the UI I'm using: ![Screenshot (4).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/XsHHxw1B7ceGTabNtOdnpzmoUyMyPCGfRAdJajHX.png) I can submit the dialog (no error screen today), but when I search again using one of the tags, I don't get any results: ![Screenshot (5).png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/s5uQa7kvK01ylaN2TMEdMHRnsSk98ZuS7Jdz8QCn.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
@alan.green At now, EasyEDA doesn't support search tag directly, please hover the cursor to the "personal" class. ![snipaste_20180709_085807.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Rk0QkIUay34DMAdAOFGxT9RLw5NEPa23QyfmNrMg.png)
alan.green 5 years ago
I see, thank you!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice