You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How it can be connected?
526 11
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Hi everyone, I have been designing a pcb as you can see the screen shots. So i have a question that how can i connect the all 'AC2' pads with a copper. When i try to do them, the tracks are moving spontaneously to another way. My second question is similar as the other ss's. I want to do fill with 45 degrees all of them like the green tracks. So i mean that how to connect the tracks where i want to do them. ![p1.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Vm9rfvaVguDUyPgw3BPK7YbWd87tlVdqzSzt5e8M.jpeg) ![p2.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FodZ3lU24B8P4xcraauwZq8QEIsm975huKSmzPeq.jpeg) ![p3.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/42GBiym6iT4iPYSY4o4XQxVKNiqCx7oGHPTav5se.jpeg) ![p4.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/CFGmZFd7fvIm03kONWx3jmAnZgXrJ2Uf4Gp6A24p.jpeg) ![p5.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KAuchv6RZ2tug1QLSgHFJ0zcCshMqzNm3eXYE4Zu.jpeg) ![p6.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8mdk7eIW3viGDSifSkSndCd7BaCRvCPw6UQv5c2a.jpeg) ![p7.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NPI2zzHpO2UjyNEpM0VtmofS8PsfE14RA2TWTcBy.jpeg) ![p8.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5co0rcBrkS2B4j7n3FlzQ4KMLUbfbJ09npJOGirK.jpeg)
Comments
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Is not there any help?
andyfierman 5 years ago
Your project is private so only you can see it. It is not clear from your description or screenshots exactly what the issue is on your PCB or if the problem is actually in your schematic. Please make your project public or give more information.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Do you mean want the track remove the loop?
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Thanks for your comments. I want to fill pads with copper which are connected. There is an example ss from Sprint Layout as you can see below. When i try to fill with copper like the green tracks (in normally bottom copper but i wanted to show you what i want to do) the tracks are going another way so i am not able to fill. I hope taht i could tell you what I mean. ![ss.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dZYw0Ngo4yYHIE7cmEDQp8lNFsKiGudMrr4SqdAB.jpeg)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi you can try solid region ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/xyoW7tnjeAXIozT9CIn5wYY8AAHiIvzjq7ICglWT.png)
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
By the way i have changed the pcb's status to public from private for your review.
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Yes i know that but i have wondered that if there is a shortcut to do. Because any clicks are important to save our times :) I am waiting of EasyEda new version for new features. I loved them.
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
![ss...jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/qFUVVVkGLQhA8Dysjjw3RMgcZyWuA84qdmJ3yrNs.jpeg)
andyfierman 5 years ago
@ahmedyerli, To fill a corner like this: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/cHZAioRnWmgwk4nbD6myXHu99eopwkTC8euuWJJW.png) into a solid triangle, you have to use the Solid Region. * However, please note that making tiny increases in copper areas like this will have almost no effect on the performance of the circuit so it is usually not worth the effort. To try to fill out the tracking to more than one pin try this: ![Track_filling.gif](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kWDg99b8GISLknM1PArZ0Pc48legEWY0twFmBQ84.gif)
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Ok, thanks to helping.
ahmedyerli 5 years ago
Ok, thanks both of you to helping.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice