How to combine boards (JLCPCB) and components (LCSC) into a common order
4459 8
alexmcsword 1 year ago
Hi, I collected the GERBER files of my PCB and the component basket on the LCSC. It's time to complete the order and I can not figure out how to make it so that the boards and parts come in one box so that I do not pay for two deliveries at the same time, but paid one in common? Thanks for the help!
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi 1\. Order the PCB first at jlcpcb\.com 2\. Order the Component at lcsc\.com 3\. When paying the components order cart\, you will get the combine option\. ![snipaste_20180510_135046.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HSGa3vuOjRVCrmUmqZ69Ffs2PbefmgbsFSEcHHAN.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi 1\. Order the PCB first at jlcpcb\.com 2\. Order the Component at lcsc\.com 3\. When paying the components order cart\, you will get the combine option\. ![snipaste_20180510_135046.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HSGa3vuOjRVCrmUmqZ69Ffs2PbefmgbsFSEcHHAN.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
And we notice you are using the v4.11.9, it is too old, please update the editor to v5.4.12. thanks
skunksoftware 6 months ago
I just ordered my PCB from JCLPCB. I'm buying my components from LCSC (first time customer). Where is the option to combine my shipping with my PCB?  I don't see it. (I'm ordering $6 worth of components, so the coupon doesn't work for me.  Shipping is $20... I really want to combine this with my PCB order!!!) Here is my checkout screen (please help - I want to place order before PCB ships) ![LCSCcombineshipping.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yYPBUa8fCLOl00SJRZaN5DOvgdSZFaE8nXKk7nJ5.png)
skunksoftware 6 months ago
@skunksoftware Be sure you LOGIN - at the step shown in screenshot, you will see the option to combine shipping. Note: If you don't see a coupon that you have is available, give it a moment and it will show up. (shown at 3rd step) Note: I'm trying to pay with Paypal, I keep getting a red box with "400 \" error (doesn't take me to Paypal) - I will to pay later (or use CC), Paypal worked fine for JCLPCB. Note: You pay after you complete the order.
Cidrax 1 month ago
When I bought PCBs and components I combine shiping, but they sent it via two separate parcels - PCB via DHL for about $16 and components via somethink called '4px' for $0. Why is that happens?
andyfierman 1 month ago
@Cidrax, Probably because JLCPCB and LCSC are on two different sites. Order several bits of stuff from the likes of Amazon and it may come separately from different countries. Not a problem, it's just how distribution and deliveries work.
andyfierman 1 month ago
Also, when you order PCBs and components together,  the components are offered with free delivery.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow
We use cookies to offer you a better experience. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you consent to the use of our cookies.