You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to duplicate a pcb n times
483 5
xotet 2 years ago
Hi Folks,  I have a pcb design imported from kicad wich I want to duplicate 12 times and create a bigger pcb. Does anybody know how can I do or the best way to do it?  Thanks in advance
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Read about panelizing in the Tutorial.
xotet 2 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks for your help, there´s two problems with the panelizing method. First I wan´t to trace tracks btween the pcbs, and the second problem is EasyEDA does on print the boards outline.
andyfierman 2 years ago
"First I wan´t to trace tracks btween the pcbs..." Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Post some images please? "...and the second problem is EasyEDA does on print the boards outline." Why is this an issue? If the panelised boards are manufactured as you want why is this a problem?
andyfierman 2 years ago
Oh! You want the same PCB pattern replicated 12 times to make one PCB with 12 duplicated layouts but with some tracks between the 12 regions? Like for a 12 band graphic equaliser or a 12 channel mixing desk? In that case save the basic PCB as a  module then place 12 copies on your board. Please read about Schematic and PCB Modules in the Tutorial. Be careful using Modules: read about working with them first then do some simplified test designs to understand how to use them.
xotet 2 years ago
@andyfierman That´s what i want to do, thanks to pointing me on the right direction. Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice