You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to export to BOM with modified components?
692 1
Good day. I drew the board, added additional components, and it is already very different from the original circuit. I am trying to export the BOM, but it gives me the old list of components that I originally designed. But on the drawn board, other components have already been added, and some have been replaced. How to export with new components?
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Please do not make component or netlist changes directly in the PCB. In EasyEDA, the schematic is the master document. An accurate BOM can only be automatically generated from the schematic because it is only the Schematic Symbols that represent the full PCB Footprint, supplier and manufacturer information for a part. A PCB Footprint only represents footprint information and this may be used by many different Schematic Symbols so it does not represent a unique part. In other words there is a many Schematic Symbol to one PCB Footprint mapping whereas there is a one PCB Footprint to many Schematic Symbols mapping. Particularly with the large number of parts available in EasyEDA it is not practical to make a unique PCB Footprint for every part. In fact there are so many parts available from LCSC that they are not all fully represented as symbols in EasyEDA so some symbols still have to be placed into the schematic and then some of their attributes manually edited to fully represent the part. Therefore, changes **must** be made to the schematic first and then passed into the PCB using **Update PCB...** from the Schematic Editor or **Import Changes...** in the PCB Editor. Given where you are now, you have two choices. 1. Do **Update PCB...** from the Schematic Editor or **Import Changes...** in the PCB Editor and then tidy up the PCB. Then the PCB will match the schematic  therefore the BOM will match the schematic and the PCB. 2. Manually edit the BOM to match the the PCB.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice