You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to find and clone a pcb library of selected schematic library?
451 2
dogancoruh 4 years ago
Hello, I am trying to find a way to clone of selected schematic library. For example, i found a A4988 motor driver module schematic lib of a user, with a right click i can clone it easily to my workspace with a customized name. That is fine, unfortunately, when i try to clone the pcb lib of that schematic lib, i can't because of the issues that i will explain. Yeah i see the name of the package when i put the schematic lib on my circuit schematic, but if we keep on with the example, pcb lib name is A4988 DRIVER MOTOR and the contributor's name is nikolaipoceluev6. I tried to find the pcb lib with corresponding name but the results are a million... I tried to order by clicking contributor column of the list, but again there are too much results. Then i tried to search the contributor from the Start page, but no luck. I tried to right click on package name on everywhere that i saw the "A4988 DRIVER MOTOR" name, but Windows application shows the electron's (the technology that easy eda team uses to convert web app into a desktop app) right click menu that not related with our topic. Can you suggest a way to clone the pcb lib easily? Regards, Doğan
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Find the schematic lib in the Search Libraries Tool: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rYEX0MadQ3CR8uwtQlQ14zN8hdhE2eLyRTdOzvwJ.png) Then double click on the PCB Lib preview: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9DmBdPJ8F730OCL0YAIWChuSl05CmlkChJ4MHxd5.png) This will open it for editing:  ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ahfpdUqULa5qbsOyWFLXcT9TKSWhs4LgwwOZ42Ak.png)
dogancoruh 4 years ago
God bless you man :D After opening corresponding pcb lib, i can save it as a different one by file menu. Thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice