You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to find things in pro?
250 4
pommie 1 year ago
I have a project in Pro where the PCB outline is wrong. I wanted to set it to an absolute value rather that guess with the mouse. I looked for how to change the board size - couldn't find it. Googled "easyeda pro set board outline" to be presented with, ![outline.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/BIHtDrv5RNNRSG5lNDNEFJ8JgSx3f7K8ZP6Wv1ZR.png) No problem, seems straight forward enough. Back to EasyEDA Pro and try the solution, ![menu.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VVyj3s0JaiQ0urJV9A6jH1ey5TeyaQl3nW8vLkqt.png) No "board outline" option. I'm assuming that the google search resulted in the option for the none Pro version. This seems to happen everytime I try to google anything in Pro which makes Google absolutely useless. Is there any way to fix this? Another unrelated problem, When in the PCB bit, select the board units to be mm. Select the grid size to be 2. Tab to set the the snap to 1. On mine it changes it to 0.1mm from whatever it was. Tab again and it'll change the grid size from 2 to 20. Sometimes it changes on the first tab.
Comments
pommie 1 year ago
An update, As a work around I tried deleting the PCB and regenerating it and so being able to choose an exact size for it. However when the PCB is regenerated it appears without an outline. This enabled me to setup a snap and draw the outline to the size I wanted. Still rather strange though.
pommie 1 year ago
If this is how you deal with bugs then I need to look elsewhere. Good luck.
msaine 1 year ago
I always thought the standard easyEDA way of handling boards was crappy, they have gone beyond their selves with the pro version. No wonder they aren't charging for it. POS. So you think once a board size is chosen it never changes????????
Milek Smyk 1 year ago
What about the menu "Place/Board Outline"? Delete the old outline, place a new one, you will be able to enter the dimensions numerically.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice