You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to install the Desktop Client in Linux
6052 4
andyfierman 3 years ago
These instructions are for Linux Mint Mate Edition 20 - and are exactly the same for Linux Mint Debian Edition 4 (LMDE4) - but will be similar enough for any other Linux distribution. The instructions are also for a GUI. For anyone familiar with the Linux command line, these steps can more quickly be carried out in a terminal. Because I do a lot of things with EasyEDA, I have created a folder in my Home directory called EasyEDA: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vHiZ3qRpSR3LY0jQGE1APcA90g6NltZ4J2gbE786.png) so this is where I am going to put my Desktop Client. To get the Desktop Client go to: [https://easyeda.com/page/download](https://easyeda.com/page/download) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QQQvQt9zfub7fOW0NNbOVB0Ua0XJUI7XIJfLIhIG.png) Click on the appropriate download button (in this case Linux). Depending on how your web browser is set up, you will then be prompted to save the downloaded zip file (to either your default download location or a location of your choice) or to open it in an archive file manager. In this case I have chosen to open it using the archive file manager: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gwSW3ybltiLs3WRy21ZStqjouLlpdWxK6qFQDjuF.png) After clicking **OK** the archive manager opens and then click on **Extract**: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rvcfh56fLUhz0bWOcexnHl2fSl4WXKhXxHHBjBxd.png) and then navigate to the EasyEDA folder and, after ensuring that the **Re-create folders** option under **Actions** is clicked, click **Extract** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OoK80CIPws7sdbZnYeNf87ymFqEI7QeQjXvwAqJz.png) During and on completion of the extraction, a dialogue is shown and the files can then be selected to be viewed in the EasyEDA folder: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yy67gmydkESY3XhBspgaVhZVfe76OLNyNpLa55Hx.png) which will show the files in the EasyEDA folder and where a Terminal can then be opened: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rhqLN0wwBVzUVrPLMvY7XKwMjHilESa7m5aIxjRY.png) Open the **How to install and uninstall.txt** file in a text editor and copy the line: `sudo sh install.sh` into the terminal then press enter: `me@mymachine:~/EasyEDA$ sudo sh install.sh` `[sudo] password for me: **********` and after entering your password, the terminal will show: `inflating: /opt/easyeda/resources/editor/6.4.7.asar` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/resources/electron.asar` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/snapshot_blob.bin` `creating: /opt/easyeda/swiftshader/` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/swiftshader/libEGL.so` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/swiftshader/libGLESv2.so` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/v8_context_snapshot.bin` `inflating: /opt/easyeda/version` `------------Install Finish, Please open it in the launcher------------` `me@mymachine:~/EasyEDA$` A menu entry for the EasyEDA Desktop Client will then be available in the main menu: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5fxFTm3RafTZhzLcBzzEmjthsq4vU1ogCAY85PwH.png) In fact it is entered in the Programming section: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ayllvfAhYvjhbDTfopdui6bbjOmYt3OBwvd4W7gR.png) That's it: done!
Comments
Michael Sandman 3 years ago
Great tutorial!  If anyone wants to install EasyEDA on Linux without having to use `sudo` i.e. local, non-privileged install in your $HOME directory you can edit `install.sh` something like this ``` diff diff --git a/install.sh b/install.sh index 4a62203..55980fe 100644 --- a/install.sh +++ b/install.sh @@ -1,15 +1,15 @@ #!/bin/bash echo "------------Start Installation------------" -mkdir -p /opt/easyeda -unzip -d /opt/easyeda easyeda-linux-x64.zip -cd /opt/easyeda +mkdir -p ~/.local/opt/easyeda +unzip -d ~/.local/opt/easyeda easyeda-linux-x64.zip +cd ~/.local/opt/easyeda # chown root chrome-sandbox # chmod 4755 chrome-sandbox chmod +x easyeda path=`pwd` sed -i "s!/easyeda-linux-x64!$path!g" $path/EASYEDA.dkt chmod +x $path/EASYEDA.dkt -cp $path/EASYEDA.dkt /usr/share/applications/EASYEDA.desktop +cp $path/EASYEDA.dkt ~/.local/share/applications/EASYEDA.desktop echo "------------Install Finish, Please open it in the launcher------------" ``` Thanks for a great program...I really love EasyEDA and it's community!!
mirceacluj 1 year ago
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">[root@localhost easyeda-linux-x64_6.5.18]# sudo bash install.sh</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Începe instalarea\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">cp: nu se poate face stat 'easyeda-linux-x64': No such file or directory</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">chmod: '/opt/easyeda' nu poate fi accesat: No such file or directory</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">cp: nu se poate face stat '/opt/easyeda/EASYEDA.dkt': Nu există un astfel de fișier sau director</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Instalați Finish\, vă rugăm să deschideți\-l în launcher\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">[root@localhost easyeda-linux-x64_6.5.18]#</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"> NOT WORK This new file from Easyeda not Work in linux ..Have 222 octet dimenion</font></font>
mirceacluj 1 year ago
scz  222 oct dimension  properties
UserSupport 1 year ago
@mirceacluj hi the new verison fixed this issue, please download the new version thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice