You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to make cut through slots in PCB to make distance gap for high voltage application
388 4
ypasindu 1 year ago
Dear team, I was wondering if anyone knows how to draw the high voltage isolation slots in EASY EDA. I tried to select the board outline layer and draw in the mid of the PCB but no matter how much I try to increase the width of the line it wasn't shown in the 3D view or Garber view. Please help me.! :)
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Two options. 1. Draw the slots in the Board Outline layer using the Track tool to create the outline. 2. Use the Solid Region tool set to Cutout to define the slots.
ypasindu 1 year ago
Thanks Andy.! Yes I did it and it works :D , but when I send the garber file to JLCPCB, they find out that Board outline layer was missing. Do we have any other solution ?
andyfierman 1 year ago
Can you share your project with me (Add member) so I can see what the problem might be?
andyfierman 1 year ago
There are several ways to create slots in a PCB using EasyEDA Std: 1. Draw the shape of the slots in the Board Outline layer using the Track tool to create the outline; 2. Draw the slots using the Track tool set to the required width of the slot then right-click the track and select Convert to Board Cutout; 3. Place a Multi-layer Pad, select **Shape** = Round, **Hole Shape** = Slot and then set **Hole(D)** = width of the slot, **Hole(Length)** = slot length, **Plated** = No, **Height** = 0.5 x the value entered for Hole(D). Note that for a Round pad, Width = Height; 4. Use the Solid Region tool set to Board Cutout to define the slots.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice