You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to panelize the PCB? Step by step please?
2228 5
Tuffy Loh 5 years ago
Hi i want to learn how to panelize the PCB, i tried copy and paste the PCB, but the Ref number will automatic count-up, become not the same, Any correct way to do the panelize please?
Comments
dillon 5 years ago
You can ask JLCPCB to help you do that.  In our new version, we have such function. Please refresh your editor to V5.7  , just one step to ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/XRmwFRGQjubBoTSzARc2bCCBo7c8MZhOzPlKuD1w.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HyvKbYoOeIcvfUKhm4QQwGQJc2vRtmO8HNFypJGq.png)
Tuffy Loh 5 years ago
i tried the new function, but it only created the outline, the layout doesn't duplicated either in the gerber file. any steps i missed here? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/RfV8KiWDeE9tsf5nONWmJHlMMn64Pws9t53ke3td.png)
dillon 5 years ago
The PCB house will follow the guide to help you to fab the right PCB. The PCB house just need the board outline, then they know how to copy.
budi.setiyono 5 years ago
Hi @dillon, it is mean that what Tuffy Loh done was right? we can place at JLCPCB and quantity received will be multiply from row and column number?
Kevin P 5 years ago
@dillon I get how to panelize on the editor but is there a way to make the ordered panels all consistently 300x300mm regardless of how many tiles of pcb is within this 300x300? thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice