You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to remove or update my own 3D model?
2166 12
kivanychev 4 years ago
Hi guys! I have created a 3D model for my element. I add my 3D model from top menu "**Document->New->PCB 3D Lib**" After I have made any corrections to my 3D model I add the updated 3D model again:  I specify the same name of the zip file. After pressing Save button I see message "**Save \ failed!, Title exist**" as shown in the picture bolow. The question is: How can I remove my old 3D model or replace it with the new one? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/I4PC7apvMtj8aG4YGnpuMvAJHdM87YY18IAxrGfa.png)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Shift+F to open Search Libraries tool; Search for your part name; Select it in the list; Right click > Delete or click on More > Delete
kivanychev 4 years ago
@andyfierman Yes it works for parts but does not work for 3D models. My question is about how to remove or update 3D Model
kivanychev 4 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ct1aAFMBYZpbKFvsFW7xb1Ij25LjbyqHrBiaqwV5.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
Is there no **Delete** option in the **More** button on the bottom right of the Search Libraries window?
andyfierman 4 years ago
Try Refreshing your view. When I clone a system 3D lib and then search for it my clone, appears in my Work Space. After a few seconds if I then refresh my Search Libraries window and then select the lib and right click on it, I get the **Delete** option: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/l8duvtmqAC04uHbu9IUuV639XnsAo2zLyJGGi6V2.png)
kivanychev 4 years ago
@andyfierman Thank you for yout replies. I still cannot see **Delete** option in pop-up menu. More menu doesnt contain **Delete** option either. **Refresh** doesn't help. But I have found a workaround -- when I clear Search Componetns string I can find the desired name in the list of all **PCP 3D lib **titles. Then I press right button or **More**  menu and choose **Delete** option. Thank you.
UserSupport 4 years ago
if you want to remove 3D model in PCB, you can right-click the component, and update it.
Henrik Larsen 3 years ago
Hi, Thanks, have forgotten about this....but... I see the same behaviour. If the 3D component was found using search, you cannot delete it. If you locate it from the sidemenu of 3D items, you can delete it. This is not logical and causes a lot of frustration.
UserSupport 3 years ago
@maximumiq ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3shZVFtgGQ7dMju1UP14OSvx2sNZczmr4LCrBMpL.png)
Henrik Larsen 3 years ago
Thanks UserSupport, but this issue is not about the components 3D model. The issue is when you work with the 3D model library. Please take a look at the images from earlier posts in this report.
ponuliukas 7 months ago
I am still having the issue of not deleting a 3D Component using the standard version... Nothing works :(
UserSupport 7 months ago
@ponuliukas how do you delete the 3d lib? we test it works
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice