You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to show silk layer of components on both sides?
857 2
YigalB 3 years ago
Usually, the silk layer with pin numbers is shown on the side were placed. It would be very convenient to show it on both sides, to ease debug, and sometimes assemble it on the other side. Is there a way I can do it without manually copy the silk layer, pad by pad? Especially with larger devices, like 32 pins.
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
The short answer to this is that you cannot simply copy the silkscreen from one side to the other. The longer answer is that you cannot simply copy the silkscreen from one side to the other because most of the silkscreen is directly associated with the Footprints so you cannot copy, paste or delete one without the other. And because the silkscreen is associated with the footprints, you cannot mirror any of it, you can only rotate it. You cannot simply copy it and the place it into the bottom layer because all the footprints will appear mirrored because they have been flipped over onto their backs to fit on the underside of the board.
YigalB 3 years ago
if it is not possible now, so be it. I can do it manually. I think silk on both sides will bring value for debug, assembly and more. I also think that it is doable, because the silk layer doesn't carry any electrical properties, so it should be doable to automatically copy the silk layer, mirror it, and mirror back the characters. Still someone has to do it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice