You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I clear a Junction point that I don't want
3050 3
dgschwartz-440 9 years ago
How do I clear a Junction point that I don't want? Thanks David440
Comments
example 9 years ago
Do you mean the dot that appears at the junction of where two or more wires join? To delete the junction dot in that situation you need to delete the extra wires until you have less that two at any point on the net. If you have one in a length of wire but there are no visible wires joining at that point then it is likely that you have another wire exactly overlapping the wire showing the dot. Another possibility is if you have a junction dot on the outer end of a component pin but no visible wire joining at that point then you have a wire overhanging the end of a component pin, from the wire in towards the body of the component. The easiest way to find the cause is to press the `D` Hotkey to select and then move the wire or component to one side to then see if the wire was overhanging a pin or was hiding another wire segment underneath it. Then adjust the wire length or delete the revealed segment. Sometimes the hidden wire may remain invisible. If you grab the junction dot, you can often pull the wire out of hiding and then delete it. Another trick is to select the longer segment you think might be hiding a wire and then do: **Align > Send to Back** from the top toolbar and then select and delete the segment that is now at the front.
dillon 9 years ago
Select it, then press `DEL` key
dgschwartz-440 9 years ago
Thanks Dillon! it works
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice