You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I ensure edit tracks are horizontal, vertical, or 45 degrees?
1528 2
TyeEasyEDA 7 years ago
Example: If I create a track that is horizontal, then double click it to create new points, then move those points to route around something, How do can I verify or force the new and old tracks are only horizontal, vertical, or 45 degrees from vertical?
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi TyeEasyEDA, Welcome to EasyEDA. When you route new tracks, you can set the routing angle: ![enter image description here][1] However, once you have placed the tracks and you add new points to add new corners, that setting no longer applies. You have to then check by eye that the tracks are horizontal, vertical or at 45 degrees by looking closely to check that the edges are smooth. Anything off right angles and 45 degrees will prodice a slightly jagged or stepped edge. It is possible to drag a segment of a trace in which case it will stay on the original angle but the ends of the trace will stretch and drag the ends of the track it is part of and in editing those end points, you will often find that you end up moving the shifted segment off its original angle anyway so you are back to having to move things back by eye. An alternativ is to delete segments of the trace and then draw in a new section of trace to join up the broken segments via the new route. This then forces the new section to be laid out with the 45 degree angle originally defined. [1]: /editor/20161209/5849f21586048.png
TyeEasyEDA 7 years ago
Ok, thank you for verifying that. I might have to file a feature request. I can see the potential issues with the algorithm having to choose which direction to move individual points. However, needing to readjust lines on occasion seems like a decent compromise.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice