You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to break a wire?
2280 8
donfrench 7 years ago
I very frequently have the need to break a wire so that I can move or delete one part of it. Or for the board layout, I want to break the rectangle so that I can add rounded corners. Right now, it seems that all I can do is delete the entire wire and re-draw it. Is there a wire-break tool?
Comments
support 7 years ago
At the PCB, you can press the **SHIFT** key, and double click the segment to break a track.
donfrench 7 years ago
But I want to do it in the schematic.
support 7 years ago
This is a feature on our TODO, need some time to provide . I am sure it will be provided.
andyfierman 7 years ago
For the schematic you can click on the wire then drag the green circle at either end of the wire. Double click on the blue circles to delete a vertex.
DubleDeuce 7 years ago
@andyfierman That will shorten the line but HOW do you BREAK a line in the middle? Also, how do you get to the "Blue Circles" on a rectangle?
andyfierman 7 years ago
@DubleDeuce, * At present there is no way to *break* a wire. You can disconnect one end of it and remove verteces in it as described above. If this feature is important to you, please raise a **Feature Request** so that it gets a place on the EasyEDA ToDo list. * There are no blue circles in a drawn rectangle. It is drawn using the `Rectangle` button on the **Drawing Tools** palette then it cannot be edited into another shape. If you wish to create editable drawn shapes then please use the `Polygon` button on the **Drawing Tools** palette. Note that the rectangle and polygon tools create drawing objects and not wiring objects. Note also that these comments apply to tools available in the Schematic canvas. :)
Mehmet AKBAS 5 years ago
I came here by search. Just to make a note, double-click on the small green circle of the wire where you want to break (delete).
UserSupport 5 years ago
@makbas You can right-click the wire/track and delete
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice