You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to build Stencil?
3354 3
cabal95 7 years ago
I'm looking to play around with a Raspberry Pi Compute module more in depth. I have been using the break out board Kit up until now but want to take a shot at making a far more stripped down version for a project so need to see if I can make a board with an SO-DIMM slot on it. I figure my best chance is to use a stencil. My question is how to I build the stencil? Do I need to do anything special in the PCB builder or when I tick the "Stencil" checkbox on the order form will it automatically scan my project for SMT pads and make it automatically? I see there is a layer for "Top Paste Layer". Do I need to populate this manually? If that is the case, are there any best practice recommendations to make sure everything lines up correctly with my "real" pads?
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, yes, EasyEDA has a stencil layer automatic for your SMD pads, you don't need to do any change. You can download the gerber to check the gerber name should be gerber_drill.GBP GTP
cabal95 7 years ago
Thanks for the clarification Dillon! Appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this.
dillon 7 years ago
After you place the stencil order, we are sure we will check the gerber, make sure the stencil will match your gerber.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice