You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to create a single point interconnection between two nets
1706 2
mesopcb 8 years ago
On my board, I have two ground nets: GND and ANGND. I want to connect them at only one point, for noise reduction reasons. In other words, everything on GND should be connected together, everything on ANGND should be connected together, and GND and ANGND connected together only at one place How should I do that?
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
If this is for PCB layout purposes then I think you will have to give them the same net name and then the Schematic and PCB editors will allow you to connect them together without an error. You will have to mark the schematic with text to distinguish the two nets. You can use different colours and/or widths to help with that too. I have used the fact that you can draw angled nets to show things like a star earth connection or a Kelvin connection to a resistor. I haven't tried but I don't think there is a way to give a net and alias so that the same net can have two different names. If this is for simulation purposes then you can join them with a 0V voltage source. This allows you to have different netnames on either side of the source.
andyfierman 8 years ago
Here's a picture of a circuit showing the use of different width and angled nets to emphasise the importance of correct PCB routing ... ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20151019/5624a2b77047e.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice