You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to create assembly drawings?
2097 3
acutetech 6 years ago
I can see the discussion here: https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Exporting_with_assembly_drawing_causes_missing_traces_on_layers-PGqWsmga4 But I can't see how to repeat this: i.e. to see the silk screen plus pads only. Could you provide a step-by-step description? Is there already a tutorial on assembly drawings? Even if I can replicate this example it is probably not what I want. I need an assembly drawing separate from the silk screen. I can see how to turn on the "TopAssembly" layer and I can draw on that manually (adding "Tracks" to create component outline and "text" to add the component idents). What would be perfect would be to copy the silk screen layer onto the TopAssembly layer then edit the TopAssembly layer. Is there a way to do that? If I try copy and paste I get the whole component copied... Thanks - Charles
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Do you want to produce an image with: the top silkscreen and the top layer pads or the top silkscreen and the top layer pads and tracks? Do you ant it in colour or in greyscale?
acutetech 6 years ago
Hi Andy I have figured out (mostly) how to create an image with the top silkscreen plus top pads (I missed the "assembly drawings" button). However (bug?) If I manually add extra silk screen text that is omitted when I export the assembly drawing. Because I have a dense board with 0402 components I am not going to use a silk screen on my boards - there is no room. What I would like to do is to create an assembly drawing on a separate layer ("TopAssembly" seems the obvious choice). What I would like is to make a copy of the top layer silk screen component outlines and text, then edit that on the TopAssembly layer. It does not look like the copying is possible. Is it? I would prefer the top layer pads were also on the TopAssembly layer, though this is not essential. NOTE - what I am used to in the past (with PADS) is the ability to create an assembly drawing that is different from the silk screen layer - but obviously based on the same CAD file - with the ability to make independent edits to each of these two layers/files.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Here's a way to do it. 1. Export (or print) your selected layers as an image (PNG) format file. 2. Go to ipiccy.com and select the Designer tools. 3. Upload you PNG files using their **Add Photo** button. 4. Place the silkscreen layer image onto the page. 5. Place the track and pads or just pads layer image onto the page then select it and Fade it to say, 50%. 6. Manually align it with the silkscreen layer. 7. Save a local copy. Here's one I prepared earlier: ![enter image description here][1] It's not perfect because the PNG image is low resolution but you get the idea? You may be able to do better by playing with the size parameter in the EasyEDA print/export dialogue. Or maybe do it by a screengrab? [1]: /editor/20170920/59c18a8ae04fe.jpg
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice