You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I can't drag the schematic view around the screen
515 11
MikeDB 4 years ago
The mouse cursor changes to a hand and tries to create a dotted selection box.    Always worked correctly before latest update
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Works OK for me in Chrome and Firefox online. An Electron or desktop client thing?
UserSupport 4 years ago
This issue not v6.2 issue, it exited a long time, but we can't find the steps for reproduce
MikeDB 4 years ago
Well I'm not sure how you can reproduce, but a clue is that the menu with "Find Similar Objects" at the top often comes up so it looks like the mouse thinks it is over a component even though it is not, This has definitely got a lot worse  - I simply cannot work.  Can you look into it some more please.  I'm on the desktop version.  Firefox version is too clunky to use.
MikeDB 4 years ago
And another clue - if I use a three button mouse, the middle button always works correctly, but pressing left and right together doesn't do the same thing even though the usual rules are that it should.  Keeping me going for now but I hate mice with wires so please fix it properly.
andyfierman 4 years ago
"I'm on the desktop version. Firefox version is too clunky to use." * For our info: does it behave the same way in Firefox?
MikeDB 4 years ago
@andyfierman Good point.  Tried it on Firefox and it's exactly same behaviour. That said, in general the Firefox version seems a lot better than it was when I tried it about a year ago :-)
andyfierman 4 years ago
Are you sure this isn't something odd that has happened to your mouse setup? Buttons double bouncing? Battery low in your wireless mouse?
MikeDB 4 years ago
No - it's fine on every other application I use - which is loads.  This is very EasyEDA specific.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Can you help to capture a GIF for indication? I still not really understand how to reproduce
andyfierman 4 years ago
Animated GIF, if possible?
MikeDB 4 years ago
@andyfierman I seem to recall you saying here how to capture a GIF from EasyEDA but google doesn't find it.  Can you give me a link please ?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice