You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I can't order PCB from Desktop or Web Browser
373 3
tltesting 3 years ago
Hello, I can't order PCB from Desktop or Web Browser. I'm trying to order my first PCB. I went to Fabrication > PCB Fabrication > Generate Gergber > Order at JLCPCB and I get an error that says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." What's worse is somebody forgot to route what the cause of the error is back to the client. I have some DRC errors but they are all on a single component (arduino footprint) that don't match my design rules for the rest of the PCB. I don't know enough about PCB design to know what to do with "something went wrong." How do i order my PCB?
Comments
mrtom528 3 years ago
It's not just you. I see a similar error if I try to [now] login to either JLCPCB or EasyEDA. I am able to reply now purely as I was already logged into EasyEDA on a different machine, any attempt to login to JLCPCB fails with that error. _ Hopefully, given time, it will be sorted, considering. _ Regards.
tltesting 3 years ago
@mrtom528 thanks for the update. Is there another way i can order my PCB or am i stuck since i built it with EasyEDA?
mrtom528 3 years ago
@tltesting, As far as I can tell the problem is now fixed, at least, the login page is now displayed iunstead of the error. _ Try again, it should be ok now. _ Regards.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice