You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I'll just keep reporting bugs until someone starts fixing them.
3089 14
pommie 5 months ago
Completed a PCB today. Had to run the Tools->Copper Manager to complete it. It states, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/85Y5GA0mzD8k1XvTL5gF9XV8vjUpkQjF8NC7xqAc.png) However, the "Right Hand Panel" shows, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yEfhL7QnG8yNUjW4dXy8TNArrxIkRglLNqUcENzZ.png) Yup, no option to select "Visible"
Comments
dillon 5 months ago
What about these two  ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rVsCkz3DdFlInIFt78huWmvJMudsZ9GG7NK4QzXC.png)
pommie 5 months ago
And, what do you expect those two to do?
pommie 5 months ago
Layer shows Layers and Filter shows Filters.
dillon 5 months ago
@pommie So , can we accept this as no Bug, just function express? :)  Thanks for report.
pommie 5 months ago
What are you talking about? Function Expression? That's a new one on me. It's a bug.
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
Hello, this is not a bug issue. The prompt in the first picture you send is telling you that you need to turn on the copper display. You can find "Copper Region(Filled)" in the right "Filter" and open the eye in front of it so that it can be displayed. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oOkYVYvC4FukRBEBbj8MYYpUb2B1TuU6JC4B1Fgi.png)
UserSupport 5 months ago
Its not a bug you didn't read the tips to enable the copper filled ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hzQa9cDvmpOBTSMJoHc2jQCRHuLvKpzMlkT2epLG.png)
pommie 5 months ago
Nope, tried opening all the different tabs and can't find Display. The Filter tab, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/D04rsbz37hqTkRC83px5LWb6S8VZJHvCXwB1j7Uk.png) The Layers tab, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hWQ4C8NSdzRbcQtJf2dkVwGdMsiboIVXA85uL4NG.png) Yup, cant find it. But of course, it's not a bug. Just me being thick.
UserSupport 5 months ago
 ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9YoIg84KLffn73T0bXdttW27YsLbnc2gbO6mQP3g.png) haidy already post the point, you didn't see it
UserSupport 5 months ago
way 2, you can change at ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GzguqRVwHa2b1YvegGjiXk5TsDm1T3ieJjgh1NCq.png)
pommie 5 months ago
Ahhh, found it. You need to click the tick box then the eye so you can see it. I was expecting to see the normal properties display box, I.E. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FL4p0IPNqZLCfVior3mqnViulNde9gJy7tJ5PLuV.png) Obviously, it was me being stupid.
pommie 5 months ago
@usersupport Of course, it's obvious - not.
pommie 5 months ago
Obvious really, two boxes that say copper ... How could anyone not know that? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nRkYhqJpzzBXNLmoFmBE9awJfBXz22xwJQk02P2Q.png) Yup, I'm putting me back in the thick (APS) box. Did you ever wonder where the term TAPS came from?
pommie 5 months ago
And, you forgot the fact you have to tick the tick box first and then the eye. And the instruction was, "right hand panel - filter - display" Not tick box - eye. Where is Display? This is getting silly.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice